Component Collector is easy to use, here is a quick demo:
- Find the Component you want by searching or filtering
- Click Get Component
- Paste [cmd+v] or [ctrl+v] directly into Figma
Try this example, and take a look at the full design system. Component Collector is designed to be easy to use and play nicely with existing design systems.
How does Component Collector help?
Component Collector is the only design system intended to play nicely with others.
Most design systems can't even fit in a Figma file without a memory limit warning. They are bloated, slow to load, and slow to search. The Component Collector app lets you find premade components in seconds.
- No need to buy the whole design system or subscribe
- Get the components you need in one click
- No giant files, no downloads, no pestering updates
Design system friendly
Whether you are starting a new project or already have a design system and just need some advanced components— Component Collector can help. Every component is clean and white label. They are meant to be edited, branded, and repurposed.
- Dark mode, light mode, and responsive views
- UI design based on fundamentals, not trends
Pick, click, and design
À la carte Figma components are perfect for the busy designer.
Free components are available at no cost. Component Collector is also free to join, and you get free credits for signing up.
Hot components are the most viewed & most used. They cover common Figma UI design needs like: tables, navigation, and cards. View the top 15 components each month.
Credits offer a flexible and affordable way to collect components. No subscription required. No giant design system purchase required!