How does Component Collector work?
Component Collector is your one-stop shop for high-quality Figma components.
- Search and filter to find the component you want
- Click 'Get Component ❖'
If you are interested in a premium component, you may need to purchase a 'component credit' which can be used to purchase any component.
- Next just paste (cmd + v), or (ctrl +v) directly in Figma!
We also have a Figma Plugin so you can easily get new components as you work in Figma.
How does the "component credit" system work?
Some components free but most need to be purchased with a component credit. We have built a powerful way to maintain component versions, push updates, and most importantly: let other designers get amazing new components with one click.
- If you buy a component, you get it and all updates for free.
- Purchases components can be re-used as much as you want.
Where do you get these components?
We (ODW) were an early adopter of Figma and have been building components for our apps and client projects since 2018. We maintain a few component libraries and design systems and pick the winners to be white-labeled and incorporated in the new Component Collector design system.
- We have built them all as a design agency over the years
- Now you can use them as much as you want
- If you see something that has room for improvement, please let us know and we'll fix it.
How can I get free components?
The first time you sign up you will get 2 free component credits.
Join our newsletter to be in first in line for upcoming giveaways when we add new components and categorys.
How much does a component credit cost?
See the pricing page for all of the options, they cost just from $1.28 - $2 each depending on how many you buy.
- Note that when you buy a component you can keep it and reuse it as many times as you like!
- We are also continuously making updates, so you can redownload it any time.
One of the components I downloaded has an issue.
Let us know! We are always trying to improve the components and welcome any feedback. If you have any ideas for changes or ideas for updates we would love to hear it.
I found a bug in the app.
Sorry about that! Please shoot us an email. Screenshots and context are helpful for debugging. All of our apps have some error tracking and reporting built in, but it's always helpful to hear from users.